6 Things You Might Not Know About Lucy Spraggan
We’ve done some mad stalking on our favourite ever X Factor contestant, just for you.
1. She wrote a song about Jeremy Kyle and then he asked her to perform it on his show. She did it. She was really proud. We rate her for that.
2. Her favourite ice-cream flavour is peanut butter. Interesting. Do you dip Oreos in it though, Spraggan?
3. She came out to her parents at the tender age of 14. When she went on the X Factor as an out lesbian, girls wrote to her saying they watched their parents be fine with Lucy’s identity, inspiring them to feel cool with themselves. Ace.
4. She proposed to her girlfriend – Georgina Gordon - on a boat on the Thames. Romantic and talented? Does it get any better?
5. She trained to be a firefighter. That’s hot. Do you have an outfit and everything? Can we see?
6. She previously worked as a magician. Well. Pull me out of your hat?