Why we love Lisbon's Parque das Nações MPLACE
The perfect spot for your next holiday.
Lisbon is a wonderful destination and MPLACE is the ideal place to stay. This bright and comfortable private bedroom and bathroom combo boasts a cosy atmosphere and stylish design. The single bedroom offers air-conditioning and the bathroom has natural stone wall and floor tiles in neutral colours and a shower.
MPLACE is located in Lisbon’s stunning Parque das Nações area, where architecture becomes a piece of art.
One third of the Parque das Nações district is green. That means you can relax and unwind in gardens with diverse and rich vegetation, incorporating the surrounding theme of the oceans and seas.
Here are a few must-see sights for your trip:
- Portugal Pavilion
- Gare do Oriente (Oriente Railway Station)
- Vasco da Gama shoping centre
- Vodafone’s building and gardens
- Lisbon’s Oceanarium (the biggest in Europe with more than 25,000 species)
- International Fair of Lisbon - FIL building structure
- Atlantic Pavilion or Meo Arena
- Pavilion of Knowledge / Science Museum
- Cable car (Telecabine Lisboa)
- Vasco da Gama tour (the city’s tallest building)
- Vasco da gama bridge (with 17,3 km it’s the 9th longest bridge in the world and the longest in Europe)
- Camões Theatre
- Lisbon Casino
- Artistic red line tube
There are even more brilliant things to do during your holiday:
- Take a tour of the gardens (Garden of Music, Waves Garden, The Garcia de Orta Garden, Water Garden and South Garden)
- Indulge in relaxed riverside walks or bike rides - the pathway of the 6 walks with Passeio de Neptuno, Passeio dos Navegantes, Passeio das Tágides, Passeio do Tejo, Passeio do Sapal and/or Passeio do Trancão)
- Pick a traditional riverboat tour or experience stand-up paddling in the Parque das Nações Marine (depending on the dates).
For more information about booking your next relaxing trip away, check out the website at: lisbonroommplace.com
Only reading DIVA online? You're missing out. For more news, reviews and commentary, check out the latest issue. It's pretty badass, if we do say so ourselves.