No, I'm not a lesbian because I hate men
I've no idea why I'm a lesbian but here are 10 so-called "explanations" that are totally whack
I am not a lesbian because…
1. I hate men
2. I don't want children
3. I'm unsure about my sexuality
4. I had a traumatic childhood/early life experience
5. I want to offend certain religious groups and undermine the conventional traditions of marriage
6. I haven't had/met the right penis yet
7. I want attention and/or want to be "different"
8. I drank contaminated water
9. I want to be a man
10. And lastly, I am not a lesbian because I chose my sexual orientation
Only reading DIVA online? You're missing out. For more news, reviews and commentary, check out the latest issue. It's pretty badass, if we do say so ourselves.