1. "Hello moody cow photography how can I help
Sadie acting as Frankie's receptionist in Episode 2
2. "I fucked the editor"
Expertly nutshelling the reason she'd bagged an opening at Minus
21 magazine in Episode 4
3. "(my girlfriend's) really hot. She's just not
interested in wankers. Oh, sorry! I meant bankers."
Fending off a group of salivating city boys in true Sadie style
in Episode 4
4. "There's just something about brushmarks on canvas,
Sadie brazenly flogging the painting she ruined with coffee in
5. "There's a huge limit on that library
Dining and dashing with Lauren in Episode 5
6. "Take it bitch or your arse gets the fairy
Indulging in a little role-play with Lauren in Episode 5
7. "Trust me, one of these mornings, you'll wake up and
she'll be there, licking your face. Or something a bit further
Sadie illustrates Tess' puppy love for Lexy in Episode 5
8. "Ohh, this is nice.. can I have it?" "Nope." "Why
not?" It's broken."
Sweet revenge. Possibly Sadie's most devilish moment, wreaking
havoc in Lauren's wife's gallery in episode 6.
9. "Social annihilation by cheese"
Attempting to explain why her handbag was full of soft cheeses
in Episode 4
10. "She was Italian. I didn't realize she'd be that
loud. I'll, er, try and pull mutes from now on."
After a particularly noisy and messy kitchen shag with a tourist
in Episode 2
Did we miss one? Let us know by posting your suggestions