Actress Lindsay Lohan has taken out a two-year restraining order
against her alleged stalker David Cocordan.
The order comes after she was granted a temporary restraining
order against the obsessive fan.
A Los Angeles judge told Cocordan on Wednesday that he must not go
within 100 yards of her.
Lohan, 24, claimed two weeks ago that she was living in fear of
her life and believed the stalker thought he was in a romantic
relationship with the star.
Radar reported that in Lohan's original application for a
restraining order, she said: "Given this obsessive and harassing
behaviour, I am frightened of Mr. Cocordan and feel that my
personal safety, and the safety of those around me, is in
The former Mean Girls star also claimed that Cocordan had been to
her house on at least three occasions, and had been bombarded with
100 unwanted phone calls and text messages.
According to Digital Spy, LAPD Threat Management Department
officials are looking into the Lohan's case because they are
worried that her stalker may be suffering from several mental
health issues including schizophrenia.
Lohan was not in court to hear the judge's ruling as she is
currently under house arrest for jewellery theft.